Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Four Melons

No more full days of school.

No more waking up at 6:00 AM and leaving at 6:55 AM to try and be number 4 in the parallel parking line.

No more sprinting to lunch to be at the front of the line, getting the good garlic bread, and a seat at the lunch table. (I'm anticipating a Lunch Lady Retalliation reminiscent of what Samm got to the Pasta Article for that comment. LJ is just an easy way to spy on people, after all.)

I was watching Ten Little Indians last night, and it was odd to see us, 9 months younger and without a clue as to how the year would go. I didn't know that I'd be a part of it at all. But none of us knew how spectacular Boston Globe would end up being, or how awesome the musical was. I started the year as one thing, and will leave an affected and slightly different one. But I do like to think that I have no regrets, at least none that I can do anything about anymore. There are few things I'd change about this year. I have learned and experienced more over the past 9 months than I ever thought I would. I couldn't ask for more.

No comments: