Saturday, April 3, 2004

Show me the meaning of haste.

Operation: Stalk the Shit Out of Luke: Completed.

For a more detailed synopsis, please see Kristina's journal.

I can sum up the evening in two words: Sweet Lord.

Aside from being thorouhly attracted to this Bard of a high school stud, my favorite part of the evening was by far Splash-Mountaining this Weston runner by driving through a 4 foot deep puddle at 50 miles an hour. She was appalled. And wet. But, hey, why would you ever run in the rain, in the dark, under bridges with giant puddles under them anyway? 

Oh, and by the way, their musical was outstanding. I find it hard to believe that one school can house a complete population of good looking AND talented students. Please.

One day I will be caught for all my crimes. All the jelly bean throwing, all the stalking...but you know what? They both make for extremely good stories in the end. And I'm glad we push the envelope of the law.

Let's just hope nobody from Weston or the FBI or the Boston Police Department/ Park Plaza Hotel Management reads this.

Hah.

No comments: