Friday, January 22, 2010

No Questions Asked.



Me: I want to call Leonardo DiCaprio tonight.
Catherine: Do it.
Me: He's working at that telethon [to benefit Haiti], in case you somehow didn't know. It makes it slightly less random.
Catherine: I would never find you saying you wanted to contact Leo random.


The closest I have come to this in the past is finding his e-mail address in my old boss's Rolodex. As I am a professional, I made a point to only remember that it's @aol.com. Who other than my mother still does that, Leo? I guess he really isn't looking to be taken seriously in people's inboxes, which I can respect. He doesn't have an agent either, the man lives outside the box. Since 1998, Leo has joined Julie Andrews and Steven Spielberg as one of the three (live) celebrities I am allowed to be flustered by in the event I ever actually meet/speak to them.

Clearly, my friends already know this.

No comments: