Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Of all the things that are going away.

Today is Wednesday.

Wendesday is supposed to be one of my favorite days of the week. No meetings, no shows, no waking up at 6:30, no coming back from campus at 10:30. 

Wednesday is NOT supposed to be the day I have to spend studying for a godforsaken exam, how is it possibly midterm already? 

Wednesday is supposed to be for LOST, not for waking up to the sound of Steven the Mouse (pray to God he's a mouse) chewing on the wrapper of the peanut butter crackers that sustained me all day yesterday, the wrapper that I ignorantly left in my bag like a fool, like a fool, thinking I was safe. Steven lives. He is tangible. With a secret escape route from my room.

Wednesday, and two day weeks in general, should definitely not be this horrendous.

No comments: