Monday, April 10, 2006

"I indulged in a little weughm this morning." Natalie "Eahly Bihd" Zekos on being the first to wake up today.

You Are 50% Weird

Normal enough to know that you're weird...
But too damn weird to do anything about it!


As satisfying as it is to cross off the little demands on my To Do list, I can't seem to help wasting time finding out about myself via PERSONALITY TESTS.

I always seem to do the easy tasks first. Makes sense.

If wasting time were a sport...I'd be on Varsity fer sher.

Yesterday with Kristina and Anna I ate so much McDonald's that I can pretty much still taste it and feel it festering in my stomach, 24 hours later. Love it though.

Liz thinks people can eat opium. This isn't right, is it? All my opium expert friends...

Natalie has decided to "soften her touch" and become creepy beyond all reason. This means instead of punching you, she strokes you. 

Eleanor doesn't talk anymore and just sleeps for years.

There's your update on the occupants of 100 Riverway.

I'm up to my earlobes in significant work and Grey's Anatomy makes me think I wish I were a surgeon, because everyone on that show is awesome and seems like they would be good friends for me, so then I have to watch the behind the scenes special feature on my season one DVD to remind myself that I hate blood and love television.

No comments: