Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Death, you are my bitch lover.

I just really love Wednesdays in general, but today was extra super special because it was a Wednesday with no class.

So I figured I'd just catch up on some work, which obviously did not happen.

Instead, Liz, Natalie and I carjacked Eleanor's car and ventured off to Quincy where we drove in circles for two hours trying to find Wal*Mart, ate in at a classy McDonald's, found Wal*Mart at last, purchased coloring books and fabric-necessities for the fashion major, and drove home in 1/3 of the amount of time it took to get there. 

Liz turned Lisa Frank kittens into Painful Realities, and obviously instead of doing what must be done, I have spent the evening coloring Precious Moments pictures with not-so-subtle Christian undertones. I think I will be sending some of them out as gifts to my family and friends. Autographed and dated, obvi.

No comments: