Friday, November 19, 2004

It has come to this.

I wash my hair in Dawn dishsoap now, because it is highly concentrated and will therefore rinse the black dye out quicker, so I'm told. It's working...I think? At the very least I'm getting the best split ends of my life.

I wash my dishes in the shower now, because I wash my hair in Dawn. It just seems like the most time efficent and economical thing to do. It kills two birds with one stone.

Gross? Maybe. Do I care? No.

In order to maintain a fabulously long Thanksgiving break, I have convinced my French professer to let me mail her the assignment that would normally have to be passed in next Monday before sundown (aka before 3, because that's when the sun sets around here). 

She probably thinks I live in Arizona, or out of state at the very least.

Whatever.

The mutants in 305 are out of control. They must be stopped.

To class!

No comments: