Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I'll stand by you.

My feet are cold and smell like the skin of a dead sheep.

I'll bet this really makes you want to be friends with me.

I feel very tired tired tired.

I probably won't get any classes for next semester, due to the fact that I have one of the ultimate last registration dates.

I hate being last. 

"I feel very lucky, because all I have to do is put on a bikini and be the bomb, and I make something like hundreds of thousands of dollars."

They do not make lights tiny enough to decorate Stella.

My hands are dry, my lips are chapped, and my throat is scratchy.

I should probably lubricate all of the above.

Maybe what I NEED are vitamins.

My hair hurts, too. Probably because it's not sure if it's black or brown. It looks like someone colored across my hair with a Sharpie.

GOD I am just so attractive, I can't even stand it.

Shrek 2 is on TV. This could be fun.

"Just because we put a little buttnugget (tm) into their batter does not mean anything. Personally I think it added to it. More delicious. Yah."

I should probably stop procrastinating. But you know what they say about procrastinators. They're scholars. 

My painty jeans from last year are rather tight. This. Is great.

My roommate has to make CHOPS. Paper ones, not delicious pork or lamb.

I am SO EXCITED that it's December...tomorrow.

This was long. I am spent.

No comments: