Sunday, August 15, 2004

I could have danced all night.

Dear, sweet Natty's gone off to college. The more I think about it, the more I realize that she's one of the greatest people I've known. Who else has completely flatlined in the middle of the gardens at the Chateau Versailles, brought herself back to life with lots of liters du Coke, managed to sustain herself for an evening on a night train by sucking down crackers and poisoning a bullet of Fanta with strep throat, and yet still manage to make a full recovery in time to madly dash around Cannes, trying to break traveler's checks so that she could purchase some sneakers? Amazing. I'll be missing that one.

In other news, it looks as though the University of Tampa has been severely destroyed, ERGO it is now impossible for anyone to attend. Oh, fiddlesticks. Sorry Natale, looks as though you'll have to go local.

It's really too bad that I don't have anything interesting to say in these updates anymore.

Oh well. There's always this:

D-Quiet, but also a party girl at the same time.
A-
V-
I-
N-
I-
A-

Classic.

No comments: