Friday, July 16, 2004

These are the day, my friends.

I have grown accustomed to measuring the amount of time that has lapsed between now and the days of The Princess and the Princess by studying the nail of my middle finger on my left hand. It feels like it was yesterday, but I know it was really much longer because the new nail is probably 3 weeks away from being completely grown in. 

Tonight we decided to quiet down after being such party girls last night, so Tina, Allie, Kathy and I opted to complete a Little Mermaid puzzle and watch Armageddon. I love it. And them. A lot.

Luke Taylor now knows how much we care for him. It's for the best, really. It was time to come clean. What a sweet and talented and attractive Austrailian boy with a aptitude for Shakespeare.

"I've heard it said 
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow 
If we let them
And we help them in return"

No comments: