Saturday, January 3, 2004

Quality.

Tonight I babysat. Beforehand, I made 35 plaster molds of animals and monsters and brought them with me. The kids proceeded to paint said plaster cookies for four gloriously occupied hours. We then ate tomato soup and grilled cheese and saltines and sundaes. AND we watched The Muppet Christmas Carol. I like to think I am influencing these children on what is truly wonderful in life. Plaster, tomato soup with Premiums, ice cream, and Muppets.

I left the parents with two sugar high children and 35 useless plaster shapes.

My hands are freezing. And chapped. I try to moisturize, and then I evenutally wash my hands so I don't get the flu or menengitis or any of those lovely ailments that frequent this area, and then they get re-chapped.

Whatever.

No comments: