Thursday, January 22, 2004

Quality television.

There is nothing worse than a burnt tongue, except for maybe not having one. Like the ambiguous Lunch Man, who supposedly had his tongue cut out and as a result is forced to ride a bike everywhere and is employed at LHS simply to guard the vanilla whips and free sherbet cups. Watch out for the new episode of Out of the Blue, where one group actually did their own version of The Big Urban Myth Show and based it entirely on the Legend of the Tongueless Lunch Man. I kid you not.

I really did have every intention of finishing my English essay right now. But, seeing as I left my expandable folder in my car, which has been taken out by my mother, I am now left with nothing to do but this. I sure hope my entire paper is saved on the disc that is in the expandable folder, because for some reason it didn't save on my computer. This concept makes me a teeny bit nervous.

I watched a little bit of Until Death Do Us Part on MTV this afternoon. I was sufficently freaked out. On their series premiere, Classy Carmen and Dapper Dave had their photo shoot for their absolutely breathtaking wedding invitations. Yeah. Their close friends and family are apparantly going to be summoned to their wedding by means of a photo of Carmen and Dave lying on metal embalming tables, wrapped in plastic, pretending to be dead. This facade was complete with blood, make up and Date of Expiration tags. 

I don't think I'll be watching Until Death Do Us Part again any time soon. That was just too tastelessly morbid for me. Who does that? Certainly not Nick and Jessica. Nossiree.

Speaking of MTV, I would like to give Bunim and Murray my most sincere thanks for putting Randy from Boston on their show. Nice job guys. Way to redeem yourselves for the abominations known as Donell and Chris. 

No comments: