Saturday, September 20, 2008

Roads.

A couple of weeks ago the people across the hall got evicted from the building. Okay, so I'm actually not 100% sure that it was definitely eviction but at any rate, they moved out quickly and angrily. They were probably evicted. 

Anyway, so they're gone and the new people have moved in and one of them has a DeLorean. A real one. I assumed it was, of course, because whenever I see a car that looks remotely like it could have been born in the 80s I automatically jump to the conclusion that it's a DeLorean, but this one actually is. I really like it. The only problem is that it's a Los Angeles Smog colored DeLorean so the first day that it was parked there, I went to back out of my parking spot and since I had gotten used to the spots behind me being empty (as their previous occupants were evicted/moved quickly and angrily) and  since this DeLorean is basically invisible, I backed into it.

The cool thing is that it totally didn't matter. 0% harm done. For once, I caught a break in a parking garage. I just feel a little guilty for hitting someone's time machine. I hope I didn't mess up their flux capacitor because I doubt my insurance would cover that.

1 comment:

michelle r said...

Make sure if you back into anything, its a Delorean.