Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Get off of me, you filthy communist.

I'm discouraged. And if I were a quitter...now would be the time where I'd be doing some major quitting.

It's terrible when the things you thought you loved start to make you want to add them to your hate list. Really terrible.

My rubber dish washing gloves make me feel like a cow insemenator.

Feminism is a nice idea, but do there really have to be so many different versions of it? Really? Let's all just pick one and go with it.

I want to go shopping and purchase a new hat and possibly some gloves and maybe even a scarf. Oh God, that's right...I haven't earned a cent since August. 

Speaking of earning cents, Linens N Things was the answer to a question on College Jeopardy last night. It was cute. 

I have to get a variety of opinions/criticisms of my screenplay, so if anyone's interested...let me know. It's only the first 10 pages.

I've successfully farted away another hour. This is GREAT.

No comments: