Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Coming ATCHA!

Hm. I'm upset that Andy Milonakis is thirty. This information is going to haunt me for hours. I used to think he was this oddly impressive and clever adolescent. Now I'm creeped out. It's just too much.

The things I love most about working at LNT are, in no particular order: Damaged food/Floam, co-workers I couldn't make up, co-workers I legitimately love, sniffing candles, subconsciously sassing "guests", feather dusters, and the fact that I get to semi-quit again in three months. Today I thought about how cool it would be to film a ball of Floam slowly sinking into a pancake and then speed it up to make it look like it was morphing. I also ripped my work khakis right down the inseam, from crotch to knee, two hours before I got to leave. Thank God for aprons. 

Lost is irritating. But at least now we know why the plane crashed...maybe. Whatever, Grey's is hot.

I can't decide how I feel about Extreme Extended Family Weekend in Canada this weekend. 

I would like to go back to Boston someday very very soon. I'm missing Sicilia's, and I guess I'm missing my little room-bihds, too. 

Duty calls again tomorrow, so bed is probably a good idea. Gotta rest up for all the dusting and stapling and sniffing.

No comments: