Tuesday, October 5, 2004

The glass is neither half full or half empty, just twice as large as it should be.

Today was the first day that it was necessary to sport navy blue wool in the shape of a pea coat over a sweater in order to be warm. I have to say that I love it.

So, since I have midterm(s) to study for, I obviously spend lots of time at the International Movie Data Base. 

Since I could, I watched a lot of trailers, including one for The Phantom of the Opera, which just looks incredibly beautiful and comes out this Christmas. As if Christmas this year could possibly get any better. Now, in addition to Johnny Mathis, cookies, and the hurricane ridden state of Florida regurgitating the people it sucked down back in August, there's a musical.

And now I'm off in search of food because in this day and age, certain choices must be made. Like choosing whether to watch the Red Sox or make it in time for dinner at the DC.

Samm and I have the most obnoxious buddy list sounds on the face of the earth.

Thank you, Red Sox. You're awesome.

No comments: