Saturday, June 26, 2004

Thippawithett.

Cape House Painting 2004 was absolutely smackulent. I love Ms. Mastroianni, and now that this whole student teacher thing is behind us we can officially become best friends for LIFE.

Last night dear, dear Bryan provided us with a delicious, somewhat illegally distributed copy of Cold Mountain, so Kristina, Alison, Natale, Ian, and I joyfully watched it, taking complete pleasure in the fact that the rest of the world is forced to wait until next week to see Jude and Nicole in all of their glory.

And now that I have officially been home for 24 hours, it is time for me to hit the road once again and head off to an exhilerating college orientation. I'm not sure how I feel about this nomadic lifestyle. I do know that it makes my parents like me more because they don't have time to get irritated with me and vice versa. Interesting.

No comments: